Size: 3.79 GB
Learn To Trade The Stock Market by A Trading Firm CEO. For: Stocks, Day Trading, Swing Trading and Financial Trading
What you’ll learn
- Put theory into Action, know when to make a trade and when to avoid.
Fully understand the market’s micro-structure, ECNs and Dark Pools.
Evaluate different financial statements and how to use them to your advantage.
- Track, analyze and identify trading opportunities.
- Understand the philosophy behind every trade.
- Trade two strategies that we currently run at the office.
- Develop and Implement your own trading strategies.
- Apply different valuation methods under different strategies.
- Analyze and understand company fundamentals and fundamental ratios.
- Formulate your own Trading Plan to help you trade with confidence.
- Interpret the use of technical analysis, charts and indicators under different circumstances.
- Gain the knowledge and skills you need to trade independently.
- Basic Stock Market or Trading Knowledge
- This is a follow up course to the course “Foundation Stock Trading Course”
DescriptionThis is the advanced course that our Full-Time Traders at the Proprietary Trading Firm Montreal Trading Group have taken in order to start their trading career. This course includes comprehensive advanced material that is required to start trading confidently and effectively. You learn the complete theory behind trading and even better, how to put theory into action. I will teach you how our full time traders are making independent market decisions to produce profitable consistent results. You will get an excellent understanding of the Tools and Techniques used by Professional Traders.
- Intermediate Investors who want to improve their performance & build a strong knowledge on how to plan their trades and execute them.
- Individuals who want to learn advanced concepts to gain full comprehensive knowledge of financial markets.
- Suited for traders having trouble applying a profitable trading strategy to earn consistent profits through stock trading.
- Beginner/Intermediary level traders looking for tools and techniques used by professional traders.
- People who want to generate income through the stock market by Day Trading or Swing Trading.