Size: 2.80 GB
Create & Deploy High Performance Node JS Apps on the Cloud and More !
What you’ll learn
- Build High Performance and Scalable Apps using NodeJS
- Learn about ES6 with my free eBook – ECMAScript 6 QuickBytes
- Use NodeJS Streams to write a Web Server
- Use the Node Package Manager (NPM) for managing dependencies
- Use the Express 4 Framework for building NodeJS Apps
- Use the EJS templating language
- Understand MongoDB as a NoSQL Database
- Create & Use MongoDB Databases using services like MongoLab
- Create Realtime Apps that use Web Sockets
- Upload & Resize Images using NodeJS
- Integrate Authentication using Social Media Sites like Facebook
- Structure the NodeJS app into modules
- Create and Deploy EC2 Cloud Server Instances on Amazon Web Services
- Create and Use Amazon’s S3 Storage Service with NodeJS
- Use Amazon’s Cloudfront Service
- Using Amazon’s Elastic IP
- Configure Security Groups, Ports & Forwarding on Amazon EC2
- Deploy a NodeJS app on the EC2 Instance
- Deploy a NodeJS app on Heroku
- Deploy a NodeJS app on Digital Ocean
- Install & Deploy NGINX as a Reverse Proxy Server for NodeJS Apps
- Configure NGINX as a Load Balancer
- Learn about Enterprise Integration
- Create an app using the incredible Hapi framework
- Learn more about logging using the Hapi framework
- Learn to use ES6 with Nodejs
- Install & Deploy Apache Apollo MQ with Nodejs and a Python Script
- Basic Working knowledge of an image editing application such as Adobe Photoshop would also help, but is not necessarily needed.
- Node allows you to write highly scalable networked apps deployed on the cloud !
- You’re working at a different level of application design per se with Node and that means that you’re not writing an app that sits on top of a stack, you design the stack from the server up. And while that may sound daunting, it really is not and you’ll see why.
- You code in the same language, both on the server and on the front end ! We’re all polyglots (we use multiple programming languages and syntax in most of our projects), but managing code in the same language on the back-end and the front-end never hurts and in-fact can be a huge time saver when debugging.
Who this course is for:
- Understand the inner workings of NodeJS
- Software Developers who want to build high performance network applications.
- Anyone who wishes to get hands-on training with setting up an Amazon EC2 Instance with a host of other services like Cloudfront, Elastic IP and S3
- Anyone who wishes to get hands-on training with deploying a NodeJS app on the cloud
- Computer Engineering students
- Tech Entrepreneurs who want to get their hands down and dirty with Web Coding & App Development.
- Anyone who wishes to stay on the forefront of technology !
- PHP, ASPnet, Perl, Java & Ruby coders wanting to leap onto the NodeJs bandwagon.