Size: 7.59 GB
Do you want AWS certification? Do you want to be an AWS Certified Developer Associate? This AWS online course is for you
What Will I Learn?
- Pass the AWS Certified Developer – Associate 2020 Exam
- Become confident in creating basic Python and PHP code to manipulate AWS environments
- Become intimately familiar with the AWS platform from a developer perspective.
- Become Amazon Certified
- Become A Cloud Guru
- You will need to set up an AWS Account (you can use the free tier for this course)
- A Windows, Linux or Mac PC/Laptop
- Knowledge of at least 1 programming language (Php, Python, Ruby etc) is advantageous but not strictly required
DescriptionAmazon Web Services – (AWS) Certification is fast becoming the must have certificate for any IT professional working with AWS. This course is designed to help you pass the AWS Certified Developer Associate (CDA) 2020 Exam. Even if you have never logged in to the AWS platform before, by the end of our AWS training videos you will be able to take the CDA exam. No specific programming knowledge is needed (though knowing a language would be advantageous) and no prior AWS experience required. With AWS certification under your belt (and optionally after completing our AWS Certified Solutions Architect course – also available on Udemy), you will be in high demand by many employers and will command a superior salary. We have taught AWS to over half a million students on Udemy in the past 5 years.
Who is the target audience?
- AWS absolute beginners. No prior AWS experience necessary
- Existing developers
- People interested in hosting highly scaleable, fault tolerant applications on the AWS cloud.