Size: 4.10 GB
Make a full-time living or much more. In depth step-by-step blogging blueprint. [2019-2020 update] Beginner friendly
What you’ll learn
- Create a fully-fledged blog from scratch on any subject
Know where and how to get great content and content idea for your blog posts
Create blog posts using best practices and know which types of posts work the best
- Send high quality visitors to your blog from multiple free sources
- Monetize your blog with high commission digital products
- Monetize your blog with high converting tangible products
- Monetize your blog with the Amazon Associate program
- Set up accounts with the best affiliate networks
- Build a list of quality email subscribers from your blog or website
- Monetize your list using passive and/or active strategies
- Use multiple list building strategies to get 50+ new subscribers a day
- No knowledge of blogging or online business is required
- A text editor such as Notepad is required
DescriptionAre you ready to build a blog that can generate sales of affiliate products 24/7 on autopilot? Is your dream to have complete freedom to work when you want and from where you want? Follow along with me as we build a professional looking blog from scratch, attract masses of traffic using nothing but free methods, and turn it into a fun and profitable online venture. The training starts out assuming that you have no prior knowledge, but becomes more advanced as you progress through the course.
- Blogging is an ideal way to get free traffic from Google and the other search engines
- Blogging can be used to market almost anything at all from affiliate products, to ecommerce, to Amazon listings, and more.
- User-friendly technology available today makes blogging simple, even for non-techies!
- We can use blogging to turn our interests into profit. Almost any subject can be monetized.
- It’s virtually free! You can build and run a successful blog on less than $10 per month.
- A blog is an asset and can be sold on in the future.
- This course will suit students who want to make a living, or more, from blogging
- This course will suit students with no prior experience of blogging or students who want to improve an existing blog