Size: 4.04 GB
Make a complete mobile social media app like Twitter, Instagram or Facebook using Flutter and Firebase!
What you’ll learn
- How to build a complete social network with Flutter and Firebase!
- Basic familiarity with Flutter
- Experience with Firebase / Firestore is helpful, but not required
Do you want to build a complete social network mobile app just like Facebook, Instagram or Twitter? This is the course for you! WHAT WILL WE BE BUILDING? In this course, we’ll use the best in Flutter and Firebase to build a complete social network from zero to deployment called FlutterShare that you can release on the Google Play Store or iOS App Store. WHAT DOES THE APP FEATURE?I really enjoyed making this course and I think you’ll enjoy taking it just as much. Looking forward to seeing you within the course!
- An Amazing Realtime Social Network App
- A Timeline just like in Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter
- An Activity Feed for all User Interactions
- Live In-App User Notifications
- Media Sharing between Users
- User Following / Unfollowing (with past / future posts added to timeline)
- Realtime Messaging, Liking and Unliking for Posts
- Profile Customization (i.e. Display Name, User Bio, etc)
- Social Login with Google
- Using Device Camera for Image Uploads
- Captioning Posts with Description and Current Location (Geolocation)
- Finding other App Users with Full-Text Search
- A Complete Masterclass on Firebase / Firestore with Flutter
- Uploading Media Files with Firebase Storage + Image Compression Techniques
- Google SignIn / Social Login with Flutter
- Push Notifications with Firebase Messaging for Realtime User Updates
- Taking Pictures / Picking Images for Upload with Flutter
- Detecting User Location with Geolocation for Flutter
- Build and Deploy (many) Firebase Functions
- Complete CRUD Functionality in Realtime with Cloud Firestore
- All the Realtime Firestore Database Triggers (onCreate, onUpdate, onDelete)
- Deployment to Google Play Store and Apple App Store
- Working with Streams, Futures and Updating State
- Media Queries and Device Orientation for Responsive App Design
- Handling Async Data with FutureBuilders, StreamBuilders, and Async / Await Functions
- Animations and Page Transitions
- SVG Images and Image Caching for Performance
- Form Validation and Error Handling
- Custom Theme Creation and Fonts
- Tons of Practical, Straightforward and Repeatable App-Building Patterns
- And much more!
Who this course is for:
- Mobile and web developers looking to build impressive real-world, production-ready apps!
- Flutter developers looking for a challenge.