Size: 14.17 GB
A practical example of how to build an application with ASP.NET Core WebAPI (v2.2) and Angular (v8) from start to finish.
What Will I Learn?
- Learn how to build a web application from start to publishing using ASPNET Core (v2.1), Entity Framework Core and Angular (v6)
Students who complete this course will have a practical understanding of Angular and ASPNET Core
Understand how to structure an Angular application using best practices
- Learn how to integrate 3rd party components into the Angular application
- Use Visual Studio code effectively to improve workflow
- Use AutoMapper
- Implement drag and drop photo upload integrating into a cloud platform
- Implement a private messaging system
- Implement filtering, sorting and paging of data
- Display notifications in Angular via AlertifyJS
- Implement Authentication using JWT Authentication tokens
- Handling errors in the API and the SPA
- Persist data using Entity Framework Core
- And more.
- Hello world experience in ASPNET Core and Angular
- A passion for wanting to learn how to build a fully functional Web Application
DescriptionThis course has been updated and is now using Angular v8 and .Net Core 3.0 Have you learnt the basics of ASP.NET Core and Angular? Not sure where to go next? This course should be able to help with that. In this course we start from nothing and incrementally build up our API and Angular front end until we have a fully functional Web Application that we then publish to IIS and a Linux server.
- Setting up the developer environment
- Creating the ASP.NET Core WebAPI and the Angular app using the DotNet CLI and the Angular CLI
- Adding a Client side login and register function to our Angular application
- Adding 3rd party components to add some pizzazz to the app
- Adding routing to the Angular application and securing routes.
- Using Automapper in ASP.NET Core
- Building a great looking UI using Bootstrap
- Adding Photo Upload functionality as well as a cool looking gallery in Angular
- Angular Template forms and Reactive forms and validation
- Paging, Sorting and Filtering
- Adding a Private Messaging system to the app
- Publishing the application to both IIS and Linux
- Many more things as well
- Beginners to ASPNET Core and Angular who want to learn practical usage of these frameworks to build a compelling and functional application
- Students who like to learn by doing rather than learning by theory.