Size: 2.74 GB
Complete, Easy and Fast to learn. Build Telegram Chat Bots with Node.js using the Modern Telegraf Framework
What you’ll learn
- You will learn Telegraf Framework and Telegram Bot API
- Basic Bot Functions such as commands, middlewares, context shortcuts, and working with files
- Learn to implement advanced Telegram Bot API features such as custom keyboards, inline query, switch inline query
- Learn to create AWS Lambda Function with Layers
- Learn to use AWS API Gateway to create endpoints
- Deploy Telegram Bots with Serverless Architecture on AWS
- Learn to call External APIs and return the processed information to users with bots
- Learn various APIs such as Cryptocompare, Wiki, Pixabay, and Cat-as-a-service
- Learn to get data from Google Sheet using JSON
- Learn Best Practices when coding Telegram Bots such as making the code modular
- Learn to use RSS and Zapier to create an automatic Channel Posting Bot
- Learn about Polling and Webhooks
- Telegram Account
- Echo Bot – Echos what you type, provides users with a help message, and has logging feature to log information into another chat.
- Media Bot – Work with files like sending photos, Gifs, and documents from your computer, URL or File ID.
- Simple API Bot – Invoke external APIs to send users a random fortune cookie, a random image of a cat, an image with a text message that you typed, get an image of a specific dog breed.
- Facts Bot – Retrieve data from a Google Sheet and output it to the bot without using Google API.
- Crypto Bot – Retrieves Cryptocurrency information and you will learn how to create interactive menus in your bot using custom keyboards.
- Channel Bot – Uses RSS and Zapier to automatically send Instagram or Facebook posts into your channel, and this also works for any website that supports RSS.
- Search Bot – Supports inline query so that anyone in any chat can send an inline query to the bot to search for images or Wikipedia pages.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners who are curious to create Telegram bots
- Anyone who want to create Telegram Bots with complex functions
- Anyone who wants to understand and learn Telegram Bot API
- Students who want to expand their portfolio with Telegram bots.