Size: 17.17 GB
Learn Python, Tensorflow, Deep Learning, Regression, Classification, Neural Networks, Artificial Intelligence & more!
What you’ll learn
- You will learn how to program using Python through practical projects
- Use data science algorithms to analyse data in real life projects such as spam classification and image recognition
- Build a portfolio of data science projects to apply for jobs in the industry
- Understand how to use the latest tools in data science, including Tensorflow, Matplotlib, Numpy and many more
- Create your own neural networks and understand how to use them to perform deep learning
- Understand and apply data visualisation techniques to explore large datasets
- No programming experience needed! I’ll teach you everything you need to know.
- No statistics knowledge required! I’ll teach you everything you need to know.
- No calculus knowledge required! as long as you’ve done some high school maths, I’ll take you step by step through the difficult parts.
- Also, no paid software required – all projects use free and open source software
- All you need is Mac or PC computer with access to the internet
Welcome to the Complete Data Science and Machine Learning Bootcamp, the only course you need to learn Python and get into data science. At over 40+ hours, this Python course is without a doubt the most comprehensive data science and machine learning course available online. Even if you have zero programming experience, this course will take you from beginner to mastery. Here’s why:In the curriculum, we cover a large number of important data science and machine learning topics, such as:Don’t just take my word for it, check out what existing students have to say about my courses: “One of the best courses I have taken. Everything is explained well, concepts are not glossed over. There is reinforcement in the challenges that helps solidify understanding. I’m only half way through but I feel like it is some of the best money I’ve ever spent.” -Robert Vance “I’ve spent £27,000 on University….. Save some money and buy any course available by Philipp! Great stuff guys.” -Terry Woodward “This course is amazingly immersive and quite all-inclusive from end-to-end to develop an app! Also gives practicality to apply the lesson straight away and full of fun with bunch of sense of humor, so it’s not boring to follow throughout the whole course. Keep up the good work guys!” – Marvin Septianus“Great going so far. Like the idea of the quizzes to challenge us as we go along. Explanations are clear and easy to follow” -Lenox James “Very good explained course. The tasks and challenges are fun to do learn an do! Would recommend it a thousand times.” -Andres Ariza“I enjoy the step by step method they introduce the topics. Anyone with an interest in programming would be able to follow and program” -Isaac Barnor “I am learning so much with this course; certainly beats reading older Android Ebooks that are so far out of date; Phillippe is so easy any understandable to learn from. Great Course have recommended to a few people.” -Dale Barnes“This course has been amazing. Thanks for all the info. I’ll definitely try to put this in use. :)” -Devanshika Ghosh “Great Narration and explanations. Very interactive lectures which make me keep looking forward to the next tutorial” -Bimal Becks“English is not my native language but in this video, Phillip has great pronunciation so I don’t have problem even without subtitles :)” -Dreamerx85 “Clear, precise and easy to follow instructions & explanations!” -Andreea Andrei“An incredible course in a succinct, well-thought-out, easy to understand package. I wish I had purchased this course first.” -Ian REMEMBER… I’m so confident that you’ll love this course that we’re offering a FULL money back guarantee for 30 days! So it’s a complete no-brainer, sign up today with ZERO risks and EVERYTHING to gain. So what are you waiting for? Click the buy now button and join the world’s best data science and machine learning course.
- The course is a taught by the lead instructor at the App Brewery, London’s leading in-person programming bootcamp.
- In the course, you’ll be learning the latest tools and technologies that are used by data scientists at Google, Amazon, or Netflix.
- This course doesn’t cut any corners, there are beautiful animated explanation videos and real-world projects to build.
- The curriculum was developed over a period of three years together with industry professionals, researchers and student testing and feedback.
- To date, we’ve taught over 200,000 students how to code and many have gone on to change their lives by getting jobs in the industry or starting their own tech startup.
- You’ll save yourself over $12,000 by enrolling, but get access to the same teaching materials and learn from the same instructor and curriculum as our in-person programming bootcamp.
- Data Cleaning and Pre-Processing
- Data Exploration and Visualisation
- Linear Regression
- Multivariable Regression
- Optimisation Algorithms and Gradient Descent
- Naive Bayes Classification
- Descriptive Statistics and Probability Theory
- Neural Networks and Deep Learning
- Model Evaluation and Analysis
- Serving a Tensorflow Model
- Python 3
- Scikit Learn
- Data Types and Variables
- String Manipulation
- Lists, Tuples and Dictionaries
- Loops and Iterators
- Conditionals and Control Flow
- Generator Functions
- Context Managers and Name Scoping
- Error Handling
- 178+ HD Video Lectures
- 30+ Code Challenges and Exercises
- Fully Fledged Data Science and Machine Learning Projects
- Programming Resources and Cheatsheets
- Our best selling 12 Rules to Learn to Code eBook
- $12,000+ data science & machine learning bootcamp course materials and curriculum
Who this course is for:
- If you want to learn to code through building fun and useful projects, then take this course.
- If you want to solve real-life problems using data.
- If you want to learn how to build machine learning algorithms such as deep learning and neural networks.
- If you are a seasoned programmer, take this course to get up to speed quickly with the workflow of a data scientist.
- If you want to take ONE COURSE and learn everything you need to know about data science and machine learning then take this course.