Size: 2.34 GB
Master Microsoft Excel quickly & easily. Microsoft Excel beginner to Excel pro – Excel 2010, Excel 2013, Excel 2016,Excel 2019, 365
What Will I Learn?
- Feel confident using Excel in the workplace.
Be able to create and navigate Excel spreadsheets.
Be able to create tables, charts, pivot tables and more.
- Use all of the most common formulas and functions.
- Use keyboard shortcuts and productivity hacks to get more done faster.
- While I can’t make promises, my goal is to help you get the raise, promotion, or new job that you deserve.
- You should have basic computer skills.
- You should have a PC (you can get by with a Mac, but this course is not specifically designed for Mac users)
DescriptionWelcome to my BIGGEST, most complete, Microsoft Excel course ever! Excel is one of the most important skills in today’s job market. Having a solid working knowledge of Excel can improve your job performance, help you qualify for raises and promotions, or even help you land that new job that you deserve.
- Creating spreadsheets in Excel
- Saving your work where you can find it
- Working with multiple workbooks in Excel
- Formatting and printing
- Importing data from CSV files, Access and the web
- Creating and using formulas and functions like: Vlookup, Index/Match, If statements and dozens of others
- Creating charts including: Bar charts, Line charts, Column charts, Pie charts and more
- Creating tables
- Sorting and filtering your data
- Creating pivot tables
- Creating pivot charts from your pivot tables
- Fun New features for Excel 2019
- Keyboard shortcuts to make your work go faster
- How to record basic macros to automate repetitive tasks
- A whole lot more
- Anyone who wants or needs to learn Microsoft Excel for their work.
- Anyone who wishes to improve their job or career prospects in an office environment.
- Designed for beginners who are brand new to Excel (also suitable for intermediate Excel users who want to improve).