Size: 24.42 GB
Build Flutter iOS and Android Apps with a Single Codebase – Learn Google’s Flutter Mobile Development Framework
What you’ll learn
- Be ABLE to Build Any iOS and Android App You Want
MASTER Dart and Flutter Framework
BUILD Full-fledged Apps for Your Startup or Business
- CREATE a Portfolio of Apps to Apply for Development Job
- WORK as A Cross-Platform Mobile Developer Who can Develop iOS and Android Apps
- GAIN a Competitive Advantage in the Workplace as a Flutter Mobile Developer
- A Computer – Mac or PC
- No Previous Programming Experience Required – I’ll go over Everything You’ll Need to Get Started
- Anyone Who Has the “I Can Do It” Mentality
- Some Basic Ideas of Android and iOS Devices
- Willingness to Learn By Doing – You’ll have a Step-by-Step Learning Process with Challenges and Exercises for Better Retention
Description==============> Full Course UPDATE 2020 <=============== Flutter is here to stay!
- Dart Programming Language – Fundamentals and intermediate topics
- How to understand Flutter Mobile Development by building apps, incrementally
- How to design, build, debug Flutter Android and iOS Apps
- How to get Flutter apps to communicate with a realtime database – Firestore
- How to build robust apps with Flutter.
- Sections Outline:
- Section 1 – Course Introduction: The learning Path of the course
- Section 2 -Why Flutter: Understanding why Flutter is a revolutionary Mobile Development cross-platform Framework.
- Section 3 – Download Course’s Source code – Get source code for the course projects.
- Section 4 – Installing Development Tools and Machine Setup [ Mac Users]: Set up your MAC to start developing Flutter Apps.
- Section 5 – Installing Development Tools and Machine Setup [ Windows Users] – Set up your MAC to start developing Flutter Apps.
- Section 6 – Introduction to the Dart Programming Language: Getting started learning Dart Programming Language – the basics.
- Section 7 – Dart Programming Language – Control Flow and Functions: Dart fundamentals
- Section 8 – Dart Programming Language: Object-Oriented Programming – Understanding how to construct classes and Objects in Dart.
- Section 9 – Dart Programming Language: Object-Oriented Programming – Intermediate: Learn Dart OOP Intermediate concepts such as Interfaces and Abstract classes.
- Section 10 – Dart Programming Language: Object-Oriented Programming – Advanced: Advanced OOP Dart concepts
- Section 11 – Dart Programming Language: Data Structures and Collections: Get started learning about data structures and maps and lists in Dart.
- Section 12 – Building Flutter Apps – Flutter Fundamentals – The time to start building Flutter apps have arrived! Getting started with Flutter basics and understanding Material Design and Flutter Widgets.
- Section 13 – Flutter – Build a Biz Card App – Build our first Flutter app – biz card.
- Section 14 – Flutter Stateful Widgets- Learn all about Stateful and Stateless widgets in Flutter.
- Section 15 – Flutter App – Build a Flutter Tip Calculator App.
- Section 16 – Flutter App – Build a Quiz App – Learn more about Flutter Widgets.
- Section 17 – Flutter Intermediate Concepts – Navigation and Build a Full Movie App: Learn how to navigate to different routes/screens and passing data between them. At the end of the section, you’ll have built a full-fledged Movie App.
- Section 18 – Understanding Themes in Flutter – How to theme your flutter apps. Learn more about colors in Material Design.
- Section 19 – [CHALLENGE] – Material design Challenge – Use what you’ve learned to design a better app.
- Section 20 – [CHALLENGE SOLUTION]
- Section 21 – Connecting to the World – Networking and Parsin JSON in Flutter – Learn how to parse JSON APIs and connect your apps to remote servers.
- Section 22 – Build a Weather Forecast App – Build a complex weather forecast app powered by a weather API.
- Section 23 – Flutter Google Maps: Build an EarthQuake App – Learn how to add Google Maps to your apps. You’ll also build a complete app that shows real-time earthquakes on a map!
- Section 24 – Firestore – Real-time Storage – Take your app to the next level by utilizing a real-time database such as Firestore and make your app dynamic and robust.
- Section 25 – [Optional] – Creating Adaptive Flutter Apps – Learn how to create apps that run on smaller and larger devices.
- Section 26 – [Optional] – Deconstructing Flutter Topics – If you are a curious type, then this section is for you! You’ll learn about advanced flutter topics!
- What’s Next – Build at least 5 Apps!
- Sections 28-45 – Legacy Sections – These are sections with legacy lectures from the previous version of this course. You don’t have to go through them, but they are there for you if you need them.
- Section 46 – Bonus!
- Beginner Developers and Intermediate- Advanced Web or Mobile Developers new to Dart and Google Flutter Mobile SDK
- Android Developers Who Want to Build iOS Apps with Single Codebase
- iOS Developers Who Want to Build Android Apps with Single Codebase
- Web Developers Who Want to Build Android and iOS Apps with Single Codebase
- Entrepreneurs Who Want to Build Android and iOS Apps with Single Codebase
- Managers and Program Managers Who Want to Learn How to Build Android and iOS Apps with Single Codebase