Size: 699.49 MB
Learn the 8 Core Drives that motivate us all (beyond Points, Badges, and Leaderboards)
- Understand how the brain works
How to trigger motivations
Be able to apply behavioral design to all sorts of aspects in their lives, such as fundraising, sales, team motivation, parenting, teaching, relationships, and more.
- be able to identify the differences between White Hat Motivation (makes people feel powerful but not sense of urgency) and Black Hat Motivation (makes people feel urgent and obsessed, but leads to burn-out)
- There are no real requirements before starting this course.
- Great plus if the student is already familiar with the Octalysis Framework, and/or have read the book Actionable Gamification, but those are not required to get a great experience from the course.
- Anyone who wants to understand how the brain works and apply that to improve their own lives should consider taking this course.
- People who desire to create habit-forming products, raise funding for organizations, increase their salary, motivate their team, reach their fitness potential, close more sales, and improve their dating lives
- As long as it is related to motivation of the self or others, there is no limit to how this knowledge of how the brain works can benefit you.