Size: 1.79 GB
Learn GarageBand for music and audio production.
What Will I Learn?
- Learn the basics of using GarageBand for your audio production.
- Install, setup, and navigate GarageBand’s interface.
- Record, add, and import audio files into your GarageBand project.
- Edit and arrange audio files in your GarageBand project.
- Mix and export your files in GarageBand.
- Use GarageBand to create your audio project; whether it be a song, voice-over, podcast, ringtone, or sound for a movie.
- Students who take this course will need to have a Mac with the latest operating system and updates.
- Most Macs come with a free version of GarageBand. Anyone who does not have a copy of GarageBand or needs to upgrade will have to pay $4.99 for the software. (This course shows you how to install GarageBand if this is the first time.)
DescriptionGarageBand Masterclass Do you want to create awesome music for your band, killer audio for your videos or courses, and professional quality voice overs? Have you ever tried recording and producing your own audio projects to find it difficult and time consuming? What this course is about:
Who is the target audience?
- This course is for beginners to GarageBand who are interested in creating awesome audio projects. It is a step-by-step guide on how to install, setup, and use GarageBand’s interface. It will also teach you how to record, edit, mix, export, and share your audio projects!
- This course is not for users of GarageBand who already understand the basics and know how to get around the interface.
- This is also not a course on music theory, writing music, audio terminology, or studies into sound.