Size: 238.76 MB
Create a 5 figure SEO business by working for “companies” and not small websites.
What Will I Learn?
- Build a sustainable income selling SEO services to corporates and not small customers you see on freelance websites.
Able to get high paying SEO customers that you wouldn’t find on freelance websites.
Optimize customer websites with guaranteed rankings in record time.
- Negotiate prices with customers.
- You should be willing to profit from selling SEO services to corporate customers.
- You don’t need any previous experience – absolutely nothing is needed.
- You need a startup budget of around $197 because you’d be serving corporate customers as a “COMPANY” yourself – not as a freelancer. You’d be using the money to set up your company website.
- You need a few hours of time everyday to be able to deliver your orders.
- You could be based out of any country.
DescriptionThis course will show you how to create a profit pulling SEO business by transforming yourself into a SEO “company” from a freelancer and help you make more money than an average freelancer. There’s a difference between a freelance writing business and offering writing services as a full fledged SEO company. Its diffiult for freelancers to get consistent work and make decent money because the “trust” factor is missing when it comes to freelancers.
- This course is for internet marketers who want to make thousands per month selling services to corporate customers.
- This course is for those who DON’T HAVE ANY PREVIOUS INTERNET MARKETING EXPERIENCE. However if you have experience that’d be a plus.
- This course is for those who can spend a minimum of around $200 to setup the business and devote at least a few hours/week to run the business.
- Customer negotioation skills a plus, but not mandatory.