Size: 442.64 MB
Former Top Strategy Consultant Reveals How to Master the #1 Skill Every Employer Wants, Almost Overnight
What Will I Learn?
- How to dominate Excel formatting & charting in less than 4 days
No theory, but 100% job-focused knowledge of Excel with lots of practical examples & shortcuts!
How to analyze and understand data, without the need for a complex mathematical background
- Visualize data in a clear & appealing data, and gain a competitive advantage!
- Shortcut Excel strategies that are uncommon in the everyday workplace yet incredibly useful and powerful!
- Stand out from the crowd: Produce professional work like a McKinsey consultant
- Excel strategies you won’t find in any book
- Become comfortable with day-to-day operations, and dominate common Excel hurdles instantly
- Become dramatically more productive and simplify your daily workflow by learning simple shortcuts to tackle virtually every formatting problem
- … and much more!
- Excel 2003, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2015 or 2016
- Following the step-by-step instructions of this training
DescriptionExcel is a key skill for virtually every office employee today, but because the software provides what seems like an infinite number of functions, it can become confusing. If you struggle with Excel, know that you’re not alone. Even though Excel is designed to make your life easier, 82% of users report that Excel causes them stress.
- Struggle to find online tutorials that make using Excel formulas easy
- Make mistakes in Excel and feel disappointed with the results
- Become angry and frustrated because Excel actually reduces your productivity
- Work in Excel in a simple yet professional way
- Create Excel spreadsheets that are clear and uncluttered
- Make elaborate charts that even average workers will understand
- Beginner & intermediate Excel users
- Skilled office workers who want to advance their career