Size: 1.37 GB
An online course to Be an ISTQB certified tester and Learn the basics of Software testing principles and techniques
What you’ll learn
- Prepare for the ISTQB foundation level certification exam (CTFL)
Understand the key issues in testing software applications.
Learn how to design tests that adequately cover requirements and business events.
- Advance your career by reinforcing your testing expertise.
- Learn from an industry recognized expert in software testing and quality
- A basic software life cycle background is highly recommended
- very basic software programming is needed
Description“Watched the course through once and took notes of things that seemed important. Watched back a few of the videos based on practice tests. Passed with no other tools. Thanks Maged!”—Paul Dodkins “I had my exam yesterday, and this course really helped me! The curricula is very well structured, with spot-on examples and explanations. Moreover, the instructor is VERY responsive and dedicated. I recommend this course to anyone who wants to get this certification! Update: I passed my exam! Thanks Maged for this course!”—Cristina Segarceanu-Popa
- First, let me assure you that this ISTQB CTFL course is complete. (unlike some courses)
- All the students who have taken this ISTQB CTFL course have passed the exam from the first trial. and the best thing about it is that they do it with minimum effort.
- Second, I did provide this ISTQB CTFL course hundreds of times before and I have 1000s of graduated students.
- Third, trust me, I’m an ISTQB Registered Training Provider. (unlike other courses)
- Fourth, can you really listen to one course for 15 hours or more?!
- Fifth, you have nothing to lose, if you don’t like it, you have 30 days money back guarantee.
- Testers, test analysts, test engineers, test consultants, test managers, user acceptance testers and software developers. This Foundation Level qualification is also appropriate for anyone who wants a basic understanding of software testing, such as project managers, quality managers, software development managers, business analysts, IT directors and management consultants.