Size: 7.35 GB
The Missing Computer Science and Coding Interview Bootcamp
What Will I Learn?
- Learn everything you need to ace difficult coding interviews
Master dozens of popular algorithms, including 6 sorting algorithms!
Implement 10+ data structures from scratch
- Improve your problem solving skills and become a stronger developer
- NO experience with data structures or computer science needed!
DescriptionUpdated in November 2018 with brand new section on Dynamic Programming! This course crams months of computer science and interview prep material into 20 hours of video. The content is based directly on last semester of my in-person coding bootcamps, where my students go on to land 6-figure developer jobs. I cover the exact same computer science content that has helped my students ace interviews at huge companies like Google, Tesla, Amazon, and Facebook. Nothing is watered down for an online audience; this is the real deal 🙂 We start with the basics and then eventually cover “advanced topics” that similar courses shy away from like Heaps, Graphs, and Dijkstra’s Shortest Path Algorithm.
- It’s interactive – I give you a chance to try every problem before I show you my solution.
- Every single problem has a complete solution walkthrough video as well as accompanying solution file.
- I cover helpful “tips and tricks” to solve common problems, but we also focus on building an approach to ANY problem.
- It’s full of animations and beautiful diagrams!
- Anyone preparing for programming interviews
- Anyone interested in improving their problem solving skills
- Anyone looking to become a better developer!