Size: 6.15 GB
Job Interviewing is critical. Learn all key Job Interview skills + demo on answering specific job interview questions.
What Will I Learn?
- Fully understand and apply in their personal situation the best practices and techniques to be successful in job interviews from the process to answering questions to negotiating job offers in this very focused and complete course.
Answer any job interview question with confidence by learning about the 50 toughest and most common questions and see an actual demonstration of them by the instructor in the role of someone being interviewed and then adapting that to the students personal situation.
- No experience or special materials are required just a willingness to apply what is learned for your benefit.
DescriptionJOIN 12,000+ STUDENTS THE LONGEST AND MOST COMPREHENSIVE COURSE THAT IS 100% FOCUSED ON JOB INTERVIEWING SO YOU CAN GET HIRED!*** Includes Extensive Demo on Specific Questions!
- How to prepare for any type of interview from classic one-on-one interview to panel interviews, Phone/Skype interviews, Behavioral/Situational interviews, interviews at job fairs and meals even the dreaded stress interview.
- How to succeed in various part of the Interview sequence including screening interviews, qualifying, technical, approval, fit, psychological, and blessing interviews.
- Key basics to nail from the greeting to presenting a professional image.
- Insider tips on what to be aware of in any interview to gain an edge.
- How to succeed in either a structured or unstructured interview.
- Handling both open ended and closed ended questioning.
- How to handle the most common questions that are asked in virtually every interview. Have to get these right every-time and you will learn how.
- How to really shine with the toughest questions you may face.
- How to be great with questions around you and your ability so you can separate yourself from the other candidates.
- How to answer questions around team and teamwork.
- How to handle unconformable and possibly illegal questions.
- Next steps to take immediately after the interview that could make all the difference.
- Negotiation strategies so you are paid and compensated what you deserve! This section is worth the price of the course by itself in terms of payback.
- Why the top 50 questions are asked and what the interviewer is really looking for.
- Actual demonstration of answers to specific questions that you can then personalize for yourself so you can nail every question.
- Plus much more!
- This course is terrific for anyone who will be participating in job interviews either now or in the future and wants to learn all the techniques and best practices to be successful and get hired.
- Course is 100% focused on job interviewing with a tremendous amount of content and demonstration but it does not address other areas such as resume or CV writing so if need that and are 100% strong on interviews then this course may not be for you.