Size: 2.35 GB
Learn affiliate marketing. Watch over my shoulder as I build a real, high quality affiliate site from scratch.
What you’ll learn
- Build high quality affiliate sites with confidence
Understand how affiliate marketing works
Use a variety of methods to show web site visitors affiliate products
- Earn a passive income by referring visitors to merchant websites.
- Students do not need any prior knowledge, but familiarity with WordPress would be an advantage (though not essential)
- Decide on a niche for my website.
- Find affiliate products in that niche to promote on my websites.
- Choose a catchy, brandable domain name.
- Buy the domain through a registrar, and set it up to work with a web host.
- Install WordPress.
- Setup a gmail address and create a “Gravatar”.
- Setup WordPress.
- Install a WordPress theme.
- Install a few essential plugins.
- Create an author bio for your web pages.
- Setup Google Analytics and Search Console so you have the data you need to make your site successful.
- Add a simple homepage to get you started.
- Create Mindmaps to plan and outline all of the main topics you want to cover on your website.
- Add important pages like Contact, Terms and Privacy.
- Create a sitemap and submit it to Google so they always know when you have new content on your site that needs indexing.
- Set up Yoast SEO plugin so your site is search engine ready.
- Setup Facebook and Twitter accounts, and get all new posts automatically syndicated to these platforms.
- Decide on categories for posts.
- Write content that the search engines will reward you for.
- Automate internal site linking, and why it is important.
- Create an affiliate product page and why this works better than affiliate products on all pages of your website.
- Create an affiliate product promotion that is always visible to a website visitor.
- Add social sharing buttons to the site.
- Add related posts to the end of each post, automatically.
- How to use Feedly and RSS feeds to get content ideas.
- How to setup a blog for shorter posts, and how to create these blog posts using Feedly and Youtube.
- This course is for anyone that wants to learn how to build a successful website
- This course is for anyone that wants to learn how to use affiliate programs to earn a passive income
- This course is not for anyone that is simply looking for a get-rich quick scheme.