Size: 1.36 GB
Learn from a Published, Multi-Award Winning Logo Designer! 20+ Years Experience!
What Will I Learn?
- Discover why vector is paramount to awesome, effective logo design.
- Distinguish immediately between different types of logos by professional terms.
- Study and follow a client brief to create a logo exactly to requirements with ultimate satisfaction.
- Gain valuable insight into colour psychology to influence the audience.
- Construct an awesome mood board to further develop and refine logo ideas.
- Learn how to develop logo design sketches like a professional.
- Discover the very best materials to use in the sketching stage.
- Discover how to develop a logo with deep & rich meanings.
- Prepare sketches in Illustrator ready for optimal tracing.
- Discover suitable colour modes for on-screen and in print.
- Master every primary tool in Illustrator to weave masterpieces.
- Marry type with symbols professionally.
- Sit taglines so they look great against a company name.
- Learn how to design with optical illusions in mind.
- Learn how to colour logos professionally and how to make the most of few colours.
- Learn how to apply simple but effective effects with a few mouse clicks.
- Discover how to organise logo design files.
- Learn to to present your logo design work to the client professionally.
- Learn how to handle logo design feedback and revisions and completion.
- Obtain email templates which you can use for your own business.
- Find out how to price your logo designs to get the most money for your skill.
- Learn about different logo design formats and their benefits.
- Put your skills to the test with an array of projects to complete!
- Speak to me in the Q&A at any time! Present your work and / or fire a question!
- Adobe Illustrator (or Trial Version) or any other Vector Software
- Scanner or digital camera / iPad / tablet camera is preferable to photo sketches to trace.
- Pencil, paper & eraser.
- Positive attitude & willingness to learn.
Description* ‘Truly the best course I have come across on Udemy (out of 30 so far!)’ * I have learned more about logo design here than I have at college’ * ‘I am just amazed by how dedicated the creator is to this course, I think this is better than university courses. 5/5 perfect’. * ‘One of the best Logo design Courses on Udemy.’
Who is the target audience?
- Ideal for both beginners who haven’t used Adobe Illustrator or those who are interested in learning the logo design and the logo design business.
- Intermediate logo / graphic designers will undoubtedly learn from the course also in relation to insight into the professional logo design process.