Size: 1.14 GB
Project Based Course on Excel VBA (Visual Basic for Applications) and Excel Macros
What Will I Learn?
- Learn how to automate daily routine tasks within Excel
Learn best practices when creating macros and streamline your VBA code
Determine when it’s best to use the Macro Recorder versus VBA
- Learn how to write custom VBA Macros to create more robust automation
- Learn VBA programming concepts to create dynamic, re-usable code
- Complete real world Macro/VBA projects from beginning to end
- In order to complete the projects detailed in this course, you will need Microsoft Excel loaded on you computer. Any version of Excel will work.
- Videos have been recorded using Excel 2013, but Excel 2007, 2010 , 2013 or 2016 will work in order to follow along.
DescriptionCourse Material Works in Microsoft Excel 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016 Join me in this course and take control of Microsoft Excel and master the process of automating routine tasks through the use of Excel Macros and Excel VBA.
- Automate placing and formatting a title on a worksheet
- Interact with the users of your Macros through Input and Message boxes in order to receive input on how a Macros should work
- Cleaning up multiple Excel Worksheets and prepare the data to be reported on
- Create a report based on multiple sets of data found within multiple Excel Worksheets, copying data from one Worksheet into the Master Report Worksheet
- Automate the creation of Excel Formulas to SUM data up in your Report
- Working with Excel VBA User Forms
- Importing Data from External Text Files
- This Excel Macro/VBA course is meant for those that use Microsoft Excel and are looking to become more efficient by automating their daily Excel tasks. No prior programming experience is required.