Size: 2.0 GB
Forget about $10,000 Music Production Colleges, learn electronic music here!
What Will I Learn?
- Create Electronic Music just like the Top Producers!
- Sell your songs and start your career!
- Learn how to get a Job in different production-related fields
- Understand Equalizers and how to use them
- Understand Compressors and how to use them
- Intuitively use Synthesizers to make awesome melodies
- Make incredible drum beats in a matter of seconds
- Understand how songs are put together
- Use their knowledge of the frequency spectrum to make room for every instrument in the song
- Use proper mixing techniques that will result in a much more professional end product
- Use proper mastering techniques that will allow students to improve their mixes by mastering instead of ruining it like many other producers
- Use your ear to figure out different melodies and create melodies easily just using their mind and the software
- And much, MUCH more!
- A copy of FL Studio 12 is a requirement.
- A trial version of FL Studio 12 is available and will work, but is not recommended.
“I know Music Producers make Hundreds of Thousands of Dollars selling beats and songs to other artists, composing music for games and movies, and from record sales, but they must be wizards or something or went to an expensive college to learn.” “I want to be the next big music producer, but I’ve never played an instrument. That means I can’t do it.” “I love listening to music, but I can’t figure out where to start to make my own. Is it even possible for me?”“I’ve been searching for resources online to learn Music Production, but I can’t find anything!” For some reason people think that you need to have music experience or untapped innate musical talent to become a Music Producer. Even more common than that is the idea that Music Production is hard. People have hundreds of excuses why they feel they can’t become a Producer, but there’s something I’m going to tell you here that will change your life:Anyone can learn Music Production. Music Production is completely different from playing instruments and you don’t need to know how to read music. Most famous DJs like Avicii and Martin Garrix have no musical training and taught themselves everything they know. YOU CAN DO IT TOO. One and a half months after learning Music Production I got a job in the music industry making hundreds of dollars per song I made. This was all entirely self-taught and without formal musical training and the job practically fell into my lap! This was only possible because of the powerful learning methods I developed. If I knew this sooner then I wouldn’t have had to suffer through a normal and boring life full of stress and work and I could have been enjoying every single day on this beautiful planet because I could set my own hours and my work was one of the most fun things anyone can do.I was shocked that it was so simple. I asked myself everyday if I should keep my methods a secret so I could maintain my advantage, but I then I realized that I can permanently change thousands of good people’s lives by teaching this. I knew I couldn’t hold this back from the world, but I also knew that I couldn’t give this information for free. That’s why I made this course, so only people that are interested in investing in their future and changing their lives could learn what I know. Like every great course, I’m offering value that is worth much more than the price of the course. Here are a few examples:Welcome to the best Music Production Course on the Internet. Get ready to change your life forever.
- Learn by making 2+ Professional Songs with your own personal melodies!
- Learn and understand FL Studio 12 inside and out, from the beginning straight up to Mixing and Mastering your very own beats and songs.
- Learn what steps to take to start making money from your skills as soon as possible.
- And much more, resulting in 3 COURSES worth of value!!!
Who is the target audience?
- If you are a human being that has or has had any desire to learn how to make amazing songs like you hear on the radio, THIS COURSE IS FOR YOU!
- If you hate fun and you want to keep your boring job forever with no hope of ever escaping it, this course is not for you