Size: 5.77 GB
Master MongoDB Development for Web & Mobile Apps. CRUD Operations, Indexes, Aggregation Framework – All about MongoDB!
What you’ll learn
- Use MongoDB to its full potential in future projects
Write efficient and well-performing queries to fetch data in the format you need it
Use all features MongoDB offers you to work with data efficiently
- NO prior knowledge on databases (of any kind) is required
- General web development or mobile development knowledge will help you but is not a must-have
- You can use any operating system – Windows, macOS, Linux, it’ll all work!
DescriptionMongoDB is one of the most important databases you can work with these days. It’s extremely popular and MongoDB developers are in high demand. No matter if you’re building web applications, mobile applications or any other kind of application or if you’re a data scientist – you’ll need to work with data. Storing data, querying it efficiently and minimizing complexities whilst optimizing performance are crucial tasks.
- … how to install and use MongoDB locally and in the cloud
- … how to perform CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete) operations on MongoDB databases
- … how to filter for data efficiently
- … how to work with both the Mongo Shell and drivers (e.g. Node.js driver)
- … how to increase performance by using indexes (and how to use the right indexes!)
- … how to use the amazing “Aggregation Framework” that’s built into MongoDB
- … what replica sets and sharding are
- … how to use MongoDB Atlas – the cloud solution offered by MongoDB
- … how to use the serverless platform (Stitch) offered by MongoDB
- … and much more!
- … if you’re brand-new to MongoDB and databases in general
- … if you got some basic database or even MongoDB experience – in this course, there are different entry points you can choose from!
- … if you are a web or mobile app (or desktop app) developer who considers using MongoDB
- … if you’re working in a team that considers using MongoDB (or already does use it)
- … if you are primarily using SQL-based databases so far and you want to explore the most popular NoSQL alternative
- … if you’re looking for a guide on administrating MongoDB servers => This course focuses on the commands/ queries you write, it’s NOT an administration course. I will show (in detail) how to deploy a ready-to-use cloud MongoDB solution that follows best practices though.
- Developers or data scientists who plan on (or are already) working with MongoDB
- Everyone who’s interested in NoSQL databases
- Both beginner and advanced MongoDB users who want to explore all the core features