Size: 9.31 GB
A Comprehensive Training Course in the Core Concepts, Methodologies & Principles of NLP | Neuro-Linguistic Programming
What Will I Learn?
- Remove limiting ideas you have about yourself and you capabilities.
- Identify how your brain handles, stores and retrieves information.
- Overcome negative feelings, destructive thought patterns and bad habits.
- Sharpen up your senses, develop your intuition, and increase your self awareness.
- Modify the way in which you think, feel, and behave to achieve your primary life goals.
- Understand strategies to make better decisions, and align values, beliefs and behaviours.
- Remove old habits and unwanted feelings, and install new ways of thinking and behaving.
- Start running your mind effectively to gain more control over how you think, feel and behave.
- Apply NLP in business, sports, education, coaching, therapy or for your own personal growth.
- Create better relationships with your managers, colleagues, employees and clients with an understanding of how we communicate using verbal and non-verbal language.
- This 26 hour course can be completed in your own time at your own pace. We advise that you allow up to three months to complete.
- You do not need any prior knowledge of NLP to get the most out of this course. You will be taught everything you need to know at a speed that is comfortable to you.
- Study the full NLP Practitioner Course online. The syllabus in this course is the same as what you would find in an attendance based course.
- Take this course to receive a thorough grounding in the key concepts and principles of NLP. Step-by-step procedures help you explore those values, beliefs, habits and strategies that are limiting you, and show you how to transform the way you think, feel, and behave to achieve your main life goals.
- NLP’s applications stretch across a wide range of areas and can be adapted for all circumstances for both personal and professional use.
DescriptionTake your Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) to Certified Practitioner level with this life transforming course that’ll guide you through the process from appreciating the basics, to fully understanding the principles and practices that are used by professional experts all around the world. This comprehensive and exciting NLP Practitioner training course is guaranteed to help you understand a broad range of powerful tools, techniques, verbal and non-verbal communication skills that you can build into your life right away to either help yourself, or other people to achieve mastery in any area of their personal or professional life. Packed full of unconventional ideas that can be used to break unwanted habits and limiting beliefs, build confidence and create powerful lasting anchors. The skills we teach at NLP Practitioner level can be practically applied in areas such as business, sports, education, coaching, therapy or even just for your own personal growth.
- Become an influential and inspirational communicator
- Use NLP for setting goals, outcomes and life coaching
- Become competent at reading non-verbal communications
- Increase your sensory acuity and (un)conscious awareness
- Master your thinking and take control of your emotional states
- Understand fears, anxieties and other destructive emotions
- Develop strategies for making better values based decisions
- Develop strong personal and professional relationships
- Envision success, create success and achieve lasting results
- Modify undesired behaviours in yourself and other people
- Efficiently extract and elicit information from others
- And much more …
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone who wants an in-depth personal or professional development experience.
- Therapists who wish to compliment their skills with NLP Techniques and Processes.
- Existing NLP Practitioners or Master Practitioners who wish to revise and refine their NLP skills.
- This course is designed specifically for students who are looking for a certified professional coaching qualification who don’t have the time at the moment to take holiday or time off to attend a scheduled training course.
- This NLP Practitioner training will best serve those who want to participate in a live NLP Practitioner, or NLP Master Practitioner attendance based course.
- NLP Practitioners commonly consist of therapists, counsellors, educators, business, sales and health care professionals, parents, individuals from all walks of life who want to focus on achieving greater results.
- Experienced coaches or people looking to build a career in coaching (the NLP Practitioner and NLP Master Practitioner qualifications are often sought after by prospective coaching clients).