Size: 17.92 GB
Master Node JS, build REST APIs with Node.js, GraphQL APIs, add Authentication, use MongoDB, SQL & much more!
What you’ll learn
- Work with one of the most in-demand web development programming languages
Build modern, fast and scalable server-side web applications with NodeJS, databases like SQL or MongoDB and more
Understand the NodeJS ecosystem and build server-side rendered apps, REST APIs and GraphQL APIs
- General knowledge of how the web works is recommended but not a must-have
- NO NodeJS knowledge is required!
DescriptionNode.js is probably THE most popular and modern server-side programming language you can dive into these days! Node.js developers are in high demand and the language is used for everything from traditional web apps with server-side rendered views over REST APIs all the way up to GraphQL APIs and real-time web services. Not to mention its applications in build workflows for projects of all sizes.
- Node.js Basics & Basic Core Modules
- Parsing Requests & Sending Responses
- Rendering HTML Dynamically (on the Server)
- Using Express.js
- Working with Files and generating PDFs on the Server (on-the-fly)
- File Up- and Download
- Using the Model-View-Controller (MVC) Pattern
- Using Node.js with SQL (MySQL) and Sequelize
- Using Node.js with NoSQL (MongoDB) and Mongoose
- Working with Sessions & Cookies
- User Authentication and Authorization
- Sending E-Mails
- Validating User Input
- Data Pagination
- Handling Payments with Stripe.js
- Building REST APIs
- Authentication in REST APIs
- File Upload in REST APIs
- Building GraphQL APIs
- Authentication in GraphQL APIs
- File Upload in GraphQL APIs
- Building a Realtime Node.js App with Websockets
- Deploying a Node.js Application
- And Way More!
- NO Node.js knowledge is required at all!
- Basic HTML + CSS knowledge helps but is NOT required
- Beginner or advanced web developers who want to dive into backend (server-side) development with NodeJS
- Everyone who’s interested in building modern, scalable and high-performing web applications
- Experienced NodeJS developers who want to dive into specific features like using GraphQL with NodeJS