Size: 3.65 GB
Photography Fundamentals Guide For Beginners: Composition, Focus, Exposure, lighting, Raw Editing in Lightroom & more!
What Will I Learn?
- Understand Photography fundamentals
Take better photos
Understand exposure controls
- Understand how to take creative long exposure pictures
- Difference between Raw and Jpeg
- Edit Raw images in Lightroom
- Understand composition & the rule of thirds
- Understand the basics of portrait photography
- Understand the basics of landscape photography
- Have an interest in Photography
- An eagerness to learn to Photography
- An interest in DSLR cameras
- An interest in editing photos
- A desire to learn creative ways to shoot photos
DescriptionWelcome to our Photography For Beginners Complete Guide: Master Photography course! This course was designed and produced over several months in partnership with a Toronto based professional video production company.
- Photography fundamentals (iso, shutter speed, aperture, composition, rule of thirds, light meter, white balance, )
- Exposure: auto vs manual
- Focus: auto vs manual modes
- Mobile vs DSLR Cameras
- Intro to Photography lighting (Natural and an intro to flashes)
- Raw photos vs JPG
- 3 photography scenario lessons in the field (portrait, landscape and long exposure)
- Photography editing in Adobe Lightroom (3 complete photo editing lessons)
- Photography tips
- Finding inspiration in photography
- and more!
Who is the target audience?
- A beginner Photographer
- A small business owner who wants to take better business photos
- Someone who wants to learn how to edit photos in Adobe Lightroom
- Someone who wants to learn how to take better photos
- This course is not for professional Photographers