Size: 1.18 GB
Make a complete project timeline and Gantt using MS Excel. Project Plan examples included.
What Will I Learn?
- Finish the class, write a constructive review and you get 1h project planning session with me.
You will learn what aspects to consider when making a list of the project activities
You will make your own list of activities for your project
- You will define the project scope
- You’ll learn to define your project strategy – best practice 4 stages strategy is included
- You’ll learn to separate your project activities in 4 stages to can bring benefits early on the project and to assess the technical unknowns
- You’ll assign dates, duration and responsible for all your actions
- You’ll generate your Gantt chart that you can use it straight ahead
- Learn how to create a project timeline
- You will learn how to define all project activities
- Be able to use the computer
- You need Excel or another Project Management tool which allows you to set tasks, responsible and due dates
DescriptionThe number one cause of project failure is the project timeline! Having an updated project schedule at any time in the project lifecycle is vital for project success. The project plan makes the difference. I’ve been working in project for more than a decade, I lead projects for big corporations, startups, growing businesses
- Everybody who ever needed a project plan (timeline)
- Project Managers
- Business Owners
- Team leaders