Size: 5.15 GB
Learn Python coding with RESTful API’s using the Flask framework. Understand how to use MongoDB, Docker and Tensor flow.
What you’ll learn
- Have a deeper knowledge and understanding of core elements of web development using Python
Understand and be able to use the flask framework
Plan, build, setup and deploy a RESTful API to an Amazon EC2 instance
- Make use of a NoSQL (MongoDB) Database
- Build a machine-learning API using Tensorflow for image recognition
- Basic knowledge of the Python programming language
- Enthusiasm and a willingness to take your Python skills to the next level
DescriptionSo you know a bit of Python and want to learn about RESTful API’s and other cool technologies like Flask, Docker, MongoDB to name just a few? Or maybe you just want to add web development Python skills to your resume.
- You will be able to learn and understand how to design and implement RESTful API’s via the Flask framework.
- Ever wanted to know what a NoSQL database is, and how to use one? You’ll learn how to do that as well, using Python.
- And what is Docker, and what does it mean to “dockerize” your apps? Yep, you guessed it, you will learn that as well in this course.
- You’ll even learn how to build a machine learning API using TensorFlow for image recognition.
- Another hot topic is DevOps, and you will learn about that and go through the process of deploying a RESTful API on an Amazon EC2 instance.
- In short, this course is designed to take your basic Python skills and take you to the next level in the shortest period of time.
- This course is suitable for those with basic skills, who wish to learn about Python web development
- This course is ideal for those who wish to learn more about RESTful API’s
- Anyone with an interest in database,DevOps, MongoDb and more