Size: 2.01 GB
Create a custom plan (including strategies, activities and resources) to master real-life English.
What Will I Learn?
- After this course, learners will have a plan, including a schedule and activities, to improve their English every day.
- An intermediate to advance level of English.
- A strong desire to learn English for life.
This course is perfect for you if
- you feel frustrated because you don’t know how to study on your own,
- you have a hard time being consistent with your studies,
- you like English, but you think studying English is boring,
- you struggle to understand native speakers in real life or on television, or
- you’re an English teacher looking for more resources and techniques to motivate your students.
In this course, we will create a plan that is custom-made for your English needs and interests. This course is like getting 2-hours of language coaching. I give you materials and tips based on over a decade of personal experience, but it’s up to you to implement the plan. I know you can do it, and I’m here to help!
You will learn tips and tools to improve your English on your own:
- Mindset: Breaking down preconceived notions and exploring new perspectives.
- Activities: Learning how to use dozens of activities effectively. These activities are designed to provide a well-rounded, real-life approach to efficiently improve the four major skills (reading, writing, listening, speaking) in fun, interactive ways.
- Motivation: Setting up a reward system and creating a positive learning environment.
- Accountability: Using strategies and worksheets to keep yourself accountable and motivated.
Most importantly, our goal is to make learning English fun for life.
If you love the course, leave a review and let me know your favorite tip!
- This course is for English learners who are serious and self-motivated about learning and using English.
- This course is for people looking for tips, resources and creative activity ideas to make learning English fun and relevant.
- This course is for English learners who want to feel confident and comfortable using English naturally in real-life situations.
- This course is also for English teachers looking for more tips and techniques to motivate their students.