Size: 1.66 GB
Making Things Realtime With Pusher in Single Page App
What you’ll learn
- Create Facebook like Real time Notification and real time reply
Create Real Time Like/Dislike System
You will learn How to generate Json Web Token (JWT) in Laravel and how to login and logout with Token
- You are able to use create API with Laravel
- Able to use Vuetify along with Vuejs
- Update : Use Laravel WebSocket package to make realtime system free
- You should have knowledge of Laravel and Vuejs Basics, that will make you understand things more easily.
DescriptionWhat Will I Learn?
- Using Pusher to Making Facebook Like real time Notifications
- Using Pusher to create Real Time Like/DisLike system and real time reply
- Installing Laravel
- Using Git and Github
- Setting Up Vue-Router
- Vuetify implementation in laravel
- Using Json Web Token (jwt) for Authentication in Laravel
- How to create Single Page Application
- How to create RestFul API.
- How to transform any model for your API
- Creating Model, Migration, Factory and seeding of data in laravel.
- How to use Postman for checking API endpoints.
- Handling Errors and Exceptions
- Anyone who want to learn how to use Pusherjs for Real Time Apps
- Anyone who want to know how to use JWT
- Anyone who want to create Single Page App
- Anyone who want to build Real time Single Page Discussion Forum App with Laravel and Vuejs
- Anyone who want to know how to use Laravel as BackEnd only