Size: 12.90 GB
Create Arduino gadgets that can communicate, move, interact, measure and detect.
What you’ll learn
- Use communications technologies like Wifi, BLE and radio
Use servo, DC and stepper motors with various controllers
Use LCD, OLED and TFT screens with buttons and touch interfacese
- Store data in external storage like SD Cards and EEPROM
- Optimise a sketch to minimise memory footprint, reduce power consumption and increase performance
- Control large loads like relays and lights
- Improve button reliability with hardware debouncing
- Much more, please see curriculum for a full listing
- You have a basic understanding of the Arduino
- A copy of the Arduino IDE
- You can write simple sketches
- You can create small circuits on a breadboard
- Basic tools, like a multimeter, a breadboard, wires, an Arduino Uno board, etc (a list of required tools and parts is available in the first section of the course, free to access)
DescriptionWelcome to Tech Explorations Arduino Step by Step Getting Serious, where you will extend your knowledge of Arduino components and techniques and build up new skills in the largest, and the most comprehensive course on the Web! Arduino is the world’s favorite electronics learning and prototyping platform. Millions of people from around the world use it to learn electronics, engineering, programming, and create amazing things, from greenhouse controllers to tree climbing robots remotely controlled lawnmowers.
- multiple examples of code
- wiring schematics
- demonstrations of a completed circuit
- alternative scenarios
- The course repository, which contains all of the sketch code, wiring schematics and external resource links, which Peter keep up-to-date and correct
- The course discussion Forum, where you can ask questions. Peter monitors this Forum regularly and responds to your questions
- The Tech Explorations Makers Club private Facebook group where students can discuss their gadget ideas. Use this group to ask questions that don’t fit within the context of the course, discuss your projects or help others
- 24 hours of brand new video content
- 12 hours of retouched video content (which I will be replacing in regular intervals with brand new content)
- 42 sections with totally reorganised content
- More than 280 lectures (and counting)
- Over 100 new and updated sketches (and counting)
- Over 50 new circuit schematics (and counting)
- New course repository, reorganised so that sketches, schematics and lecture external resources are easy to find (access everything at one place)
- Advanced environment, motion, position and GPS sensors.
- New ways to receive input from the user with keypads, potentiometers, and encoders.
- New ways to provide feedback to the user, with color screens, complete with a touch-sensitive surface!
- Awesome ways to configure LEDs, monochrome or color.
- Use matrix or LED strips, display text, graphics, and animation.
- Create motion with various kinds of motors and controllers.
- Networking with Ethernet and Wifi. Communications with Bluetooth, Bluetooth Low Energy,
- Communications with highly-reliable packet-based radio, and simple, ultra low-cost radio for less critical applications
- Multiplying your Arduino’s ability to control external devices with shift registers and port expanders.
- Much, much more (for a full list, please look at the course curriculum)
- Arduino makers that wish to improve their skills and knowledge
- Teachers who want Arduino resources for their classroom
- Maker space coordinators who are need an online resource for their members