Size: 23.24 GB
What you’ll learn
- Be able to build ANY website you want
Craft a portfolio of websites to apply for junior developer jobs
Build fully-fledged websites and web apps for your startup or business
- Work as a freelance web developer
- Understand the latest frameworks and technologies, including Bootstrap 4, MongoDB, NodeJS, Express, .
- Learn professional developer best practices
- No programming experience needed – I’ll teach you everything you need to know
- A Mac or PC computer with access to the internet
- No paid software required – all websites will be created with Atom (which is free)
- I’ll walk you through, step-by-step how to get all the software installed and set up
DescriptionWelcome to the Complete Web Development Bootcamp, the only course you need to learn to code and become a full-stack web developer. With over 12,000 ratings and a 4.8 average, my Web Development course is one of the HIGHEST RATED courses in the history of Udemy! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ At 50+ hours, this Web Development course is without a doubt the most comprehensive web development course available online. Even if you have zero programming experience, this course will take you from beginner to mastery. Here’s why:
- The course is a taught by the lead instructor at the App Brewery, London’s leading in-person programming bootcamp.
- The course has been updated to be 2019 ready and you’ll be learning the latest tools and technologies that are used in large companies such as Apple, Google and Netflix.
- This course doesn’t cut any corners, there are beautiful animated explanation videos and tens of real-world projects which you will get to build.
- The curriculum was developed over a period of three years, with student testing and feedback.
- We’ve taught over 100,000 students how to code and many have gone on to change their lives by becoming professional developers or start their own tech startup.
- You’ll save yourself over $12,000 by enrolling, but still get access to the same teaching materials and learn from the same instructor and curriculum as our in-person programming bootcamp.
- The course is constantly updated with new content, with new projects and modules determined by students – that’s you!
- Front-End Web Development
- HTML 5
- CSS 3
- Bootstrap 4
- DOM Manipulation
- Bash Command Line
- Git, GitHub and Version Control
- Backend Web Development
- Web Design
- Deployment with GitHub Pages, Heroku and MongoDB Atlas
- Video Lectures
- Code Challenges and Exercises
- Fully Fledged Projects
- Programming Resources and Cheatsheets
- Our best selling 12 Rules to Learn to Code eBook
- $12,000+ web development bootcamp course materials and curriculum
- If you want to learn to code through building fun and useful projects, then take this course.
- If you want to start your own startup by building your own websites and web apps.
- If you are a seasoned programmer, then take this course to get up to speed quickly with the latest frameworks and NodeJS
- If you want to take ONE COURSE and learn everything you need to know about web development, take this course