Size: 21.14 GB
From page to stage; learn everything you need to know about giving a great speech for business & personal presentations.
What you’ll learn
- #1 Best Selling Presentation Skills Course on Udemy!
Deliver an Unforgettable Presentation Experience: We will discuss how to deliver your masterpiece + using the best body language.
Create Incredible Content: We will thoroughly cover what to include in your speech (MANY ways to start it, end it and how to structure it with more than 50 presentation templates that you can download and use).
- Make Unbelievable Slides: We will discuss making incredible slides using many proven examples and more than 10 software applications/resources (assumes you have no experience in any of the presentation or image applications that we will discuss). More than 50 presentation templates are attached that you can use (made just for this course so that you can work smarter and not harder).
- Be More Prepared than Anyone for Your Speech: How to prepare and be aware so you can deliver a perfect presentation (based on my 25 years of giving speeches/presentations/public speaking).
- Impress Your Audience: We will identify with the audience (your customer/target market).
- Increase Your Confidence When Presenting: We will learn how to be in peak confidence mode! : )
- Learn Appearance Secrets from Professional Television/Movie Stars: What to wear + nutrition tips and more.
- Answer ANY Question During Your Speech Q&A Session: How to ace the Q&A session of your speech.
- Meet/Beat the Goal(s) of Your Speech: We begin with the end goal in mind of your speech.
- Post Presentation To Dos: We will ensure that your speech goals are met.
- 25 Presentation Guides: Use 25 speech guides for 25 different types of speeches.
- Additional Resources to Help You Work Smarter and Not Harder: Additional materials to help you work smarter and not harder.
- ….plus much more; please look at the course lectures/course outline for more details. Thanks
- Anyone can take this course (no prior knowledge of creating speeches or presentations or public speaking is required)!
- Optional: access to any presentation software product (i.e., PowerPoint, Keynote, etc…or none – completely up to you)!
- No prior knowledge of how to make presentations using software is required (many of the presentations software products used in the course are free).
Description#1 Best Selling Presentation Skills Course on Udemy! Welcome to The COMPLETE Presentation and Public Speaking/Speech Course by the author of the best selling business course on Udemy, an award winning professor, TEDx Talk speaker, author & entrepreneur. I guarantee that this is THE most thorough public speaking/speech/presentation course available ANYWHERE on the market – or your money back. This is the most thorough course I have ever made and anyone can take it and see remarkable improvements in how to give a speech/presentation (you will learn to enjoy public speaking)!
- Act 1: Audience: We will identify with the audience (your customer/target market).
- Act 2: Purpose: We begin with the end goal in mind of your speech.
- Act 3: Content: We will thoroughly cover what to include in our speech and how to structure it.
- Act 4: Slides: We will discuss making incredible slides using many proven examples and more than 10 different presentation products from PowerPoint to Keynote and many more (this assumes that you have no experience with any of the software products mentioned in this course…many of which are free to use).
- Act 5: Confidence: We will learn how to be in peak confidence mode for your speech!
- Act 6: Delivery: We will discuss how to deliver your masterpiece and using the best body language.
- Act 7: Questions: How to ace the Q&A session of your speech and answer literally any question.
- Act 8: Preparation: How to prepare and be aware so you can deliver a perfect presentation (based on my 25 years of giving/preparing for presentations).
- Act 9: Appearance: What to wear + nutrition tips and more.
- Act 10: Post Presentation To Dos: We will ensure that your speech goals are met.
- Act 11: 25 Presentation Guides: Access to 25 speech guides and well over 50 slide templates for every type of presentation/speech/public speaking occasion.
- Act 12: Resources: Additional materials to help you work smarter and not harder.
- Conclusion / Epilogue: Conclusions + Congratulations!
- You can take the entire course in order.
- You can take the entire course in order and then skip ahead when prompted in the lessons to do so.
- You can choose to take only the topics that interest you the most.
- Anyone that is interested in improving or learning public speaking/speech/presentation skills.
- Anyone that wants to become a better public speaker than literally anybody you know (you will love giving speeches too by the end of this course). : )