Size: 15.72 GB
Want to learn ES6 development and TensorFlow stock market prediction modeling? Build your first web app in this course!
What you’ll learn
Calculate linear regression in the TensorFlow framework.
- Make an app with Python that uses data to predict the stock market.
- Build impressive models with a single variable.
- Understand where to use machine learning and how to use data.
- Navigate the PyCharm integrated development environment.
- Download all source code and files from projects.
- And much more in this epic Mammoth Interactive course!
- Modern web browser.
- PyCharm Community Edition.
- Prior coding experience is helpful. For an in-depth intro to Python, search for our “Ultimate Python Beginner Course.”
- Topics involve intermediate math, so familiarity with university-level math is helpful.
- 27 hours on-demand video!
- Learn offline via the Udemy app
- 8 Articles
- 5 Supplemental Resources
- Full lifetime access
- Learn about ES6 and its new features
- Apply ES6 concepts in your projects
- Use build tools like Gulp and Webpack
- Compile ES6 into ES5 using Babel
- Learn how to code in Python, a popular coding language used for websites like YouTube and Instagram.
- Learn TensorFlow and how to build models of linear regression.
- Build stock market prediction models for integration into apps!
- Anyone who wants to build data models for short term stock market prediction!