Size: 10.79 GB
Learn how to build GraphQL applications using Node.js. Includes Prisma, authentication, Apollo Client, and more!
What you’ll learn
- Learn and master GraphQL by building real-world Node applications.
Use Prisma to store and access data from a production database.
Use Apollo Client to communicate with GraphQL from your web app.
- Learn how to deploy and test your GraphQL applications.
- Test your skills and gain confidence by completing more than 80 coding challenges.
- Get access to a free 110-page PDF guide with lecture notes, code samples, and documentation links.
- Hardware: A computer with an internet connection (Windows, macOS, or Ubuntu).
DescriptionDo you want to learn GraphQL and keep your Node.js skills up-to-date and relevant? GraphQL is quickly changing how Node.js developers write their APIs and backend applications. It offers a much-needed replacement to the traditional REST HTTP API. It’s by far the most exciting change we’ve seen to Node.js development in a long time. Goodbye Express. Hello GraphQL.
- Model your application data using schemas
- Create queries and subscriptions allowing clients to access data in the database
- Create mutations allowing clients to create and change data in the database
- Query and change your data from the browser by making requests with Apollo Client
- Work with the Prisma ORM to communicate with your database via a GraphQL API
- Deploy your GraphQL applications to production
- Secure your application data with an authentication system
- Write an automated test suite for your application
- This course is for anyone who wants to learn how to build advanced Node applications.
- This course is for anyone interested in keeping their Node skills up-to-date.