Size: 23.01 GB
Just published! Follow the same curriculum I teach my students in SF. 10+ projects including one HUGE application!
What you’ll learn
- React Hooks! (My favorite part of React!)
The new Context API
State management w/ useReducer + use Context (Redux Lite)
- The basics of React (props, state, etc)
- Master React Router
- Build tons of projects, each with a beautiful interface
- React State Management Patterns
- Drag & Drop With React
- Writing dynamically styled components w/ JSS
- Common React Router Patterns
- Work with tons of libraries and tools
- Integrate UI libraries like Material UI and Bootstrap into your React apps
- React Design Patterns and Strategies
- Learn the ins and outs of JSS!
- Learn how to easily use React to build responsive apps
- Add complex animations to React projects
- Debug and Fix buggy React code
- Optimize React components
- Integrate React with APIs
- Learn the basics of Webpack in a free mini-course!
- DOM events in React
- Forms and complex validations in React
- Using Context API w/ Hooks
- Learn React, from the very basics up to advanced topics like React Router, Higher Order Components and Hooks and the Context API.
- Build one massive capstone application, complete with drag & drop, animations, route transitions, complex form validations, and more.
- Learn the latest in React, including Hooks (my favorite part of React!). We build a complete app using Hooks, including multiple custom hooks.
- Learn state management using the useContext and useReducer hooks, to mimic some of the functionality of Redux.
- You get tons of detailed handouts and cheatsheets that you can refer back to whenever you need to. Think of this as a React textbook you can study at any point if you get tired of videos.
- 250+ videos
- Slick, interactive slide decks custom made for each section
- Detailed handouts and cheatsheets, the React “textbook”.
- Dozens of exercises, projects, and quizzes.
- One massive code-along project with nearly 20 different React components.
- Free Webpack Mini Course!
- Anyone brand new to React or front-end frameworks in general
- Anyone who wants to build a portfolio of stunning React apps
- Students struggling to learn React or looking for more practice
- Anyone who wants to level up their developer skills and learn a highly in-demand skill!