Size: 2.93 GB
Step by Step guide to setting up Ubuntu, Nginx and PHP on DigitalOcean VPS
What you’ll learn
- Take a plain installation of Ubuntu Server and turn it into a web server running PHP & MySQL
Increase web server security
Install various PHP Applications including WordPress
- Use the command line or terminal
- Digital Ocean account is preferred but optional
DescriptionTeach Your PHP Elephant to Swim in the Digital Ocean
- Are you tired of poor hosting?
- Do you want the latest version of PHP?
- Do you want the latest in security?
- Want a free HTTPS certificate?
- Find out how to secure your websites from an attack infecting all of your websites.
- Setup Time
- Software Versions
- How to install PHP and Nginx
- Get FREE HTTPS/SSL certificates
- How to isolate each website from each of other to reduce risk
- How do deploy using multiple methods
- Setup web applications
- Static site
- PHP Developers that want to setup their own server
- Developers that want more flexibility than Cpanel provides
- Users that want a better idea of securing a web server