Size: 3.99 GB
A Complete Introduction to building Custom HTML Elements/ Web Components with and without StencilJS
What you’ll learn
- Build your own re-usable HTML elements that you can use in your own projects or share with other developers
DescriptionLet’s face it: You got thousands of HTML tags to choose from but some really helpful ones (<tabs>, <side-drawer>, <modal>, …) are missing. What if you could build your own HTML tags?
- how to build re-usable, lightweight custom HTML elements with native browser features
- how to build web components of all complexities – from a simple tooltip to modals or side drawers
- how to pass data into your own web components and use it there
- how to use the Shadow DOM to scope your CSS styles to your custom elements
- how to use Stencil.js to get a much easier development workflow
- how to use the many features Stencil.js provides to build native web components way more efficiently
- NO TypeScript or JSX knowledge is required
- Everyone who’s interested in building custom HTML tags!
- Students who want to dive into a future-proof web technology that can be used in any web app.